5 Best Running Shoes For High Arches
The 5 best running shoes for high arches provide support and comfort for the runner. High arches are a pain for a runner. Finding shoes that properly fit high arches is not an easy tasks. Most running shoes do not adhere to other than the norm and high arches are far from the norm. Manufacturers who understand the need make running shoes that cater to high arches and frustrations runner’s with high arches face. This article will introduce five of the best running shoes for high arches. These manufactures understand the need for runners with high arches and have addressed them. Take a look at this selection of high arch running shoes and try them on yourself.
- Mizuno Wave Creation 11 Running Shoe: is a lightweight and comfortable shoe specifically designed for the runner with high arches. The soft point construction boosts the inner sole to provide comfortable support and mobility. This shoe is designed with added shock absorbency to reduce arch fatigue and keep the runner in motion.
- ECCO RXP 6040: provides added comfort in a form fitted shoe that feels more like an old comfortable sock then a running shoe. The durable design and rugged outsole will provide lasting use. This is a perfect shoe for the high arch runner looking for durability and longevity in a shoe.
- New Balance 1226 Running Shoe: is a high performance road warrior that will provide years of service. This shoe is a stable shoe made for hard surface running. Added padding and shock absorbance where it matters keeps the feet weary free and energized.
- Asics Gel Nimbus 12: as the name might suggest, running in these high arch support shoe is like gliding along on a cloud. A durable and well manufactured gel inspired shoe that boast comfort and practicality. A wonderful fit with durable outsole to provide impact resistance and extended comfort.
- Aetrex® Zoom Runner Shoe: attacks tradition with a masterfully constructed high arch running shoe. This beast is an asphalt Trojan with durability and conditioning to outlast most shoes on the market.