Acknowledging the 5 best running trails in Denver is a must if you’re an active running enthusiast that plans on visiting the bustling city of Denver anytime soon. From the beautiful Red Rocks Trail to the peaceful City Park Trail, there are many wonderful running trails to tackle while in Denver.
- Bear Creek Trail. If you’re looking for an urban running trail that boasts plenty of natural scenery look no further than Denver’s very own Bear Creek Trail. According to the official City of Denver website, the Bear Creek Trail is an approximate 3.9 miles in length. Bear Creek Trail: Bear Creek Park, Denver, Colorado
- Red Rocks Trail. The Red Rocks Trail is one of the best running trails in Denver due to its breathtakingly gorgeous scenery. The official City of Denver website reports that the Red Rocks Trail is an approximate 1.5 miles in length. When running this trail always be on the lookout for poison ivy and rattlesnakes. Red Rocks Trail: Red Rocks Mountain Park, Denver, Colorado
- Beaver Brook Trail. The peaceful Beaver Brook Trail is another one of the best running trails in Denver. According to the official City of Denver website, the Beaver Brook Trail is an approximate 9 miles in length. If you own a dog be sure to bring him along on your run as the trail is dog friendly. Beaver Brook Trail: Genesee Mountain Park, Denver, Colorado
- O’Fallon Park Trail. The O’Fallon Park Trail is perfect for runners of all ages. The official City of Denver website reports that this particular running trail is an approximate 4 miles in length. O’Fallon Park Trail: O’Fallon Park, Denver, Colorado
- City Park Trail. The City Park Trail is another one of the best running trails in Denver due to its great location and peaceful atmosphere. According to the official City of Denver website, the City Park running trail is an approximate 7.44 miles in length and encompasses the length around the lake, golf course and park perimeter. This running trail is perfect for the experienced or inexperienced runner. City Park Trail: 17th and York, Denver, Colorado
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.