Spanning half of a century of franchise history, there is a lot of talent on the list of 5 best Sacramento Kings players of all time. Ten Hall of Famers have put a jersey on from the franchise, and there are nine jerseys retired of players (sorry #6). The 5 best Sacramento Kings players of all time list will be confined to those who have played a respectable portion of their career for the franchise, and all of the jerseys from these players can be found in the franchise's rafters..
- Oscar Robertson. One of the best players to ever play the game, and the only to average a triple-double. He played for the franchise from 1960 to 1970 as a member of the Cincinnati Royals. In fourteen seasons he was a twelve-time all start and an eleven-time member of the All-NBA Team.
- Nate Archibald. Archibald and Robertson are the only two players for the franchise to make it to the NBA's 50 Greatest Players list. Archibald played for the franchise in the 70's, utilizing his incredible athleticism, passing, and shooting abilities.
- Jerry Lucas. Lucas was a gifted shooter and rebounder, who played alongside Oscar Robertson in the 60's for the Royals, although they struggled to dominate with the Celtics dynasty intact. He is only one of four players to be found on the list of NBA players to obtain 40 rebounds in a game.
- Jack Twyman. Twyman played for the franchise as a member of the Rochester/Cincinnati Royals, from 1955 to 1966. A six-time All-Star, he was the first player,along with Wilt Chamberlain, in the NBA to average more than 30 points a game with 31.2 in the 1959-60 season.
- Maurice Stokes. Stokes played a few seasons for the Rochester/Cincinnati, before suffering a brain injury that ended his career in 1958. He averaged no less than 15 points and 16 rebounds in these three seasons.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.