The 5 best sad movie songs are all real tear-jerkers. Each one of these songs comes from a different movie, each of which make people watching them cry. Here are the five best sad songs from movies.
- "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. This sad song was made famous by the movie, "Titanic." This sad song talks about a heart-broken girl whose heart must go on even after losing the most important thing in her life, her man. This movie was based on real facts regarding the sinking of the actual ship, Titanic.
- "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore. Nicholas Spark's book, "A Walk to Remember" was turned into a heart-felt movie years after it was published. The song, "Only Hope," is a sad song from this sad movie. The movie is about a boy who falls in love with a girl he never expected to like. The girl becomes ill and dies, and the boy is left feeling sad, yet fulfilled by the love she taught him. This song is sung in the movie by the girl during a play. The boy is overcome by the words of the song and the beauty of the girl that he goes against the promise he made to her when he promised to never fall in love with her.
- "Against All Odds," by Phil Collins. In this sad movie, Phil Collins sings a song about love. In this film, a shady nightclub owner sends a friend to look for his girlfriend. Instead of finding her and bringing her back, this friend falls in love with her. If you're looking for a tear-jerker, "Against All Odds," might be the right choice for you. The words of this song talk about an empty man. He states there is nothing left in him without her and he fears getting her back would be against all odds.
- "Everything I Do, I Do It For You," by Bryan Adams. In the movie Robin Hood is the hero in love with a girl he would do anything for. This song is one of the saddest songs from a movie there has every been. The lyrics of this sad, yet inspiring song talk about a love he feels for a girl that is stronger than anything. It's so strong he declares he would even die for her.
- "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing," by Aerosmith. The inspiring film "Armageddon" has an extremely popular love song in it by Aerosmith. In this film, after saving the world, AJ Frost marries the woman of his dreams Grace Stamper. It was a long, tough journey to get to this point, and it's sure to make many people cry a tear when they hear the lyrics. The words in this song are a reminder of a deep love where a man doesn't even want to shut his eyes. He's almost afraid if he does, he will wake up and it will all be gone, and he doesn't want to miss it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.