Keeping all of your professional items in an organized fashion can be accomplished with one of the 5 best saddlebag briefcases. Each of the bags is made of high quality materials and designed with your specific needs in mind. With a price range from $85 to $595, you are sure to find one that fits your budget.
- Orvis Littleton saddlebag briefcase. This is a saddlebag that is on the more expensive side at a price of $595. It is made from American steer hide leather, and was designed in a similar fashion to the bags carried in the 1850’s by the U.S. cavalry. The canvas dividers on the inside provide separate areas for your items including a space for your laptop, pens, PDA, and cell phone.
- Gemline Streamlined saddlebag briefcase. If you are looking for a basic saddlebag briefcase, the Gemline is the right bag for you. The simplistic design has one fold over flap to cover the entire bag. You can carry the bag in comfort with the adjustable shoulder strap. The bag retails at about $200 and comes in both blue and black colors.
- Suburban Expandable Promotional saddlebag briefcase. This is the perfect saddlebag for the man who wants to advertise his company name and logo. The interior is well organized and has specific compartments for all of your pens, papers, and electronic gadgets. The name of your company will be embroidered on the outside of the polyester bag. The total cost for this promotional bag is about $500.
- All Star ASBC-08 saddlebag briefcase. If you are a sports enthusiast, then you will enjoy the stylish All Star bag. It is a larger saddlebag briefcase with three huge zippered compartments. One section of the bag has extra padding which is the perfect place for your laptop. A handy cell phone pocket on the outside allows you access to your phone quickly. This is an affordable saddlebag briefcase that retails for $85.
- Filson Passage saddlebag briefcase. For about $220, you can enjoy the stylish Filson Passage. The Nylon twill material is durable and has a non-rip interior. It has two front pockets that buckle to keep them closed, and the main compartment has a computer pocket. All of your essentials will fit in this saddlebag briefcase.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.