Need to know the 5 best "Scary Movie 3" quotes? The meaning of 'best' can be different from person to person. However, here the best lines in terms of humor have been chosen because "Scary Movie 3" is a comedy movie. So, here are the best "Scary Movie 3" quotes!
- "President Harris: I just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you." This is a line in which Leslie Nielson, who plays President Harris in "Scary Movie 3", says in the movie "Airplane!" The line also seems to have little or no relativity to the current situation in the movie.
- "[After killing an alien by removing its head] Mahalik: I found their weakness. They're powerless without their heads!" This is meant to be humorous as it is quite obvious that anything without a head would be powerless, in other words dead.
- "John Wilson: Sir, I think you should go on the TV and tell everyone there is no such things as UFO's. President Harris: "Don't spell in front of me [dang] it." This is meant to show that President Harris is a bumbler and not fit to be president, especially if he can't even recognize what a UFO is.
- "Ross Giggins: [after talking about something else] … and now the killer video that kills you seven days after you watched it, we're the only station that has it and we are showing it all night. [Killer video plays]" Again, meant to be comical, the news station would be broadcasting a video that would, supposedly, kill anyone who watches it. This quote from "Scary Movie 3" may have also been satirical as news reporters usually report only what they're told to report, no matter how bad it actually is.
- President Harris:"Get me the President." John Wilson: "You are the President." President Harris: "Good. Then I already know about this. Let's order lunch." This goes to show that the President, in "Scary Movie 3", tends to forget who he is. Therefore, he's not fit to be the president of America.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.