If you are a serious scuba diver you will want to have one of the five best scuba dive watches. When you are having a great time diving, you don't want to have to worry about having a watch that doesn't work. The next time you go scuba diving, wear one of the five best scuba dive watches.
- Seiko Men's SKX779 Black Monster Automatic Dive Resin Strap Watch. One of the best things about this best scuba dive watch is that you will never have to buy a battery for it, because it winds itself when you move your wrist. No matter what the lighting conditions are, you will be able to read this watch, because of its Lumibrite hands and markers. There is a day/date window at the three o'clock position on this watch.
- Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch. Even though this dive watch is inexpensive, it looks great. Scuba Divers can feel confident wearing this watch on their dives, because it is water resist up to two-hundred meters. This dive watch features a black dial and stainless steel case. Luminous hands and markers are two other great features of this watch.
- Citizen Men's BJ 200408E Eco-Drive Aqualand Two-/tone Black Rubber Strap Dive Watch. This dive watch is a little expensive, but its great features make the price well worth it. Depths up to one-hundred and twenty-five feet are displayed on this dive watch. both twelve and twenty-four hour time are displayed on the watch. A fifty minute chronograph is another great feature of this watch. The mineral crystal on the watch is scratch resist and has an anti reflective coating on it.
- Citizen Men's JP1040-09E Aqualand Duplex Ana-Digi Dive Watch. Divers like the fact that this watch has both a digital and analog displays on it. This dive has a four dive memory and displays depth up to two-hundred and sixty feet on it. One safety feature, on this dive watch, that divers really appreciate is the watch's rapid ascent warning signal. This watch has a solid titanium case and rubber strap.
- Seiko Men's SKX173 Automatic Dive Urethane Strap Watch. The black dial and stainless steel case make this a very sharp looking watch. There are day and date functions on this dive watch. The dial on this watch is protected from scratches, by a hard mineral crystal. Divers don't need to worry that this watch will get ruined when they are diving, because the watch is water resistant up to two-hundred meters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.