5 Best Scuba Diving Wetsuits For Men
Scuba diving wetsuits are made for different types of water, and the 5 best scuba diving wetsuits for men will keep you warm and dry. Whether you are scuba diving in the warm waters of Mexico or the cold waters of New England, you will be able to enjoy diving in comfort and style.
- Ocean Quest Premium Super-Stretch Titanium Jumpsuit. This scuba diving wetsuit has four way stretch material for extra comfort. It is made with pre bent arms and knees for a better fit and greater mobility. It has an adjustable velcro collar to help keep the cold out,and fits many different body types.
- Henderson 5mm H2 Hyperstretch Titanium Wetsuit. The hyperstretch is a scuba diving wetsuit with 200% more stretch than other wetsuits. It has an aquasilk interior and an exterior fabric that provides extra durability.
- Pinnacle 7mm Element Merino Elastiprene Super-Stretch Titanium Wetsuit. This is the wetsuit you need for cold waters. It is made of titanium material for extra warmth and also has a specially designed zipper to make sure the water stays out. The merino lining in these wetsuits keeps the diver warm even in the coldest waters.
- Neosport 5mm XSPAN Super Stretch Wetsuit. The XSPAN has unlimited stretch because it combines two soft fabrics with extra elasticity. It has an adjustable velcro collar to help keep the cold water out.
- Bare 5mm Elastek Super-Stretch Wetsuit. These scuba diving wetsuits are made with the best in neoprene laminates for the most stretch and a wide range of motion. They are made anatomically correct for a better fit, since they shape right to your body. The zippers are specially designed to control any leakage.