5 Best Sea Kayak Paddles
The five best sea kayak paddles are the paddles that will propel your boat across the open water with great ease, agility, handling, speed and control. So if you are in search of sea kayak paddles that combine value with durability, performance with safety, and a light weight along with effectiveness, look no further than the five best sea kayak paddles.
- Sevylor Double-Bladed Sea Kayak Paddle. This sea kayak paddle from Sevylor features blades that are almost eight inches wide, which ensure that they will efficiently plow and cut through the open water with great effectiveness, enough to place this paddle at the number one position. This double-bladed sea kayak paddle also features a nifty, cold-water grip with two dip rings so that even cold temperatures can't slow you down.
- Harmony Sea Passage Kayak Touring Paddle. Coming out to a length of 210 centimeters, Harmony's Sea Passage Kayak Touring Paddle is one which will afford you greater control than ever in moving your sea kayak through the open water, which is why it takes the two spot. The next time you are thinking of kayaking on your favorite body of water, river, open sea or lake--you had better make your paddle of choice the Harmony Sea Passage.
- Harmony Sea Tortuga Featherlok Ferrule Kayak Paddle. The Harmony Sea Tortuga Featherlok Ferrule Kayak Paddle earns the three spot because of the improved performance you will notice courtesy of its two-piece carbon shaft. It also features improved flexibility that sees you able to adjust this paddle up to one foot in either direction. Its Featherlok system lets you customize its blade position in a number of ways, too.
- West Marine Sea Kayak 140 Paddle. West Marine's Sea Kayak 140 Paddle include big and dependable ABS blades and an aluminum shaft that is ultra-lightweight. You will achieve a greater sense of paddling power from the aforementioned, which is why West Marine's paddle comes in at the number four position. It is also priced low, making it a value buy for kayakers.
- Coleman Sea Kayak Paddle. Coleman's sea kayak paddle comes with a double blade for increased sturdiness and security as you paddle your way across the open water in your kayak. It also comes with ABS-style blades, a coldwater grip, drip rings, an aluminum shaft, and a favorable weight of only three pounds.