What are the 5 best Seiko sport watches? As with any best-of article, the best is normally chosen by personal preferences. A look at Seiko's website finds a wide variety of choices of watches that can be considered sport watches. This article will try to pick something that appeals to everybody and hopefully something that fits your wallet.
- Seiko SNDA65 This is one of Seiko's fine chronographs, which can be used to time sporting events. With its large face, it is easily read and the black ionic plating and nylon strap help protect the watch in tough environments. Its 100-meter water-resistance allows it to be used around water with confidence. This is one watch which will serve for years and look as good in the boardroom as it does on the beach.
- Seiko SNAB65 This is another of Seiko's fine selection of chronographs which can be used for sports. Not only can it time sporting events, this model also provides an alarm for those early mornings camps. This is one beautiful watch with a rugged stainless steel case and leather strap which will take a lot of abuse and still look good. This is one of those watches you can wear with anything from suits to swimsuits. You won't go wrong if this is your pick.
- Seiko SKX175 This is a diver's watch from Seiko's famous SKX series of dive watches. They come in a variety of dial colors and strap or bracelet options. Any person who wants a sports watch to use around water can find an SKX which suits them. Made for diving, this watch can take almost anything one wants to dish out down to 200 meters. Its automatic movement means that it winds by the movement of your hand and will never need a battery change. Look closely at the case and you will see how Seiko has designed ergonomics into it. It can be worn for any sporting activity with comfort, something not all watches can say. The SKX series will not disappoint
- Seiko SKX781 Nicknamed "The Monster" by its legions of fans, this was one of the watches which started the large watch craze. This is another of Seiko's famous SKX line of automatic divers watches. It comes in several dial colors and bracelet and strap options to suit all buyers. The orange dialed version is bold, but is also proven to be the best color for low light legibility. With its heavyweight stainless steel construction, this is a big bold divers watch which will take on any sport and laugh while doing so. It uses Seiko's legendary luminescence for nighttime viewing. The Monster is a winner in every way and it will not let you down.
- Seiko SPC007 This is Seiko's superb yachting timer. It comes in various strap and bracelet configurations to suit the most discriminating user. Its features include multiple countdown timers, chronograph, multiple time displays, alarm, local time display, split time measurement 100-meter water-resistance and a sapphire crystal. This watch does it all in a package suited to the office or any sporting event. Naturally, it uses Seiko's legendary ergonomics, which make it not only great looking, but comfortable under all conditions.
There are the five best Seiko sport watches or, at the very least, they are five Seiko watches deserving of on being on a list of the five best Seiko sport watches. Each and every one of these watches combines Seiko's legendary performance, lume, ergonomics and good looks for a price which most other watchmakers would find hard to match. Hopefully, there is a watch on the list which piques your interest.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…