In the market for the five best Seiko wrist watches? The word Seiko means exquisite. That is the only word to describe this high quality line. Seiko has the distinction of being the only company that produces its wrist watches completely in-house. There are no imported materials. Choosing the five best Seiko wrist watches is difficult because of the high level of standard that Seiko wrist watches possess. These five wrist watches are elegant and useful for all watch fans.
- Kinetic: Seiko has it's hand on the pulse of new technology. The Seiko Kinetic is powered by body movement. It features an automatic power generator as well as a power reserve function. It is also environmentally friendly. There is no need to skip the pool with this one, it is water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Alarm Chronograph: This tough black ion is one of the best Seiko wrist watches available. It features hour, minute, and second hands. The Alarm Chronograph also features an alarm that can be set on a twelve hour basis. This wrist watch features the chronograph stop watch option and can measure 60 minutes in second increments. It also has multiple time zone functionality.
- Double Retrograde Automatic: This dashingly designed wrist watch is a great representative of the five best Seiko wrist watches. It features 28,000 vibrations each hour. This Seiko wrist watch also features 31 jewels which offers plenty of “bling” and a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. The back of the case is see through to allow this feature to shine. It is also water resistant for up to 100 meters.
- Quartz Model SGED57: This sleek Seiko wrist watch features a polished cabochon crown. It also features sapphire crystals. This design goes well with an ensemble. This Seiko wrist watch also features eleven diamonds and for sea lovers, it is water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Spring Dive GMT: This sharp Seiko wrist watch features tons of luxurious features. It features a real crocodile strap as well as a push button release. It also features a 72 hour power reserve for enhanced usability. To add to the benefits are the 30 jewels. It also features the beautiful sapphire crystal with see through backing. This Seiko wrist watch is water resistant up to 100 meters.
Seiko breaks the mold of wrist watch makers. Since the late 1800's they have produced quality watches with a distinction. They continue to break the mold with advanced technologies and new designs. These five wrist watches represent the best of Seiko's wrist watch designs.