5 Best Sex Moves For Men
Knowing the 5 best sex moves for men can greatly improve your sex life. The female anatomy and sexual areas can be a bit mysterious, but with a few pointers, you’ll be navigating like a pro and showing off your five best sex moves in no time.
- Alternate stimulation. When performing oral sex, the best sex move is to go back and forth between more sensitive and less sensitive areas. For example, stimulate her clitoris and vaginal area. Then, move to her outer vaginal lips and inner thighs. When you return to the sensitive parts, the stimulation will be more intense.
- Vary your movement. When stimulating female genitalia, specifically the clitoris, one of the five best sex moves for men is to move in different directions. Keeping the same rhythm can over stimulate this highly sensitive area. Some popular motions include up and down, side to side, circular motions or even spelling out the alphabet.
- Do it doggy style. This is one of the five best sex moves because it allows you to penetrate the G-spot directly, while stimulating the head of your penis more than missionary position, for example. Have your partner get down on all fours and then rest on her elbows, rather than her palms. Then, have her arch her back to thrust her buttocks further into the air. The stimulation will be mind-blowing for you both.
- Switch up the missionary position. Unlike standard missionary position, this sex move involves more direct stimulation and better control as you thrust. Enter your partner while she’s on her back with legs spread. Then, wrap your ankles around your partner’s calve muscles to help you raise yourself up. Arch your back slightly. This move lets you thrust either long and deep or fast and shallow with ease. Plus, your groin will stimulate your partner’s clitoris more directly.
- Increase your speed. Increasing your speed as your partner nears orgasm is one of the five best sex moves for men. It’s a great sex move for men because it often leads a more intense orgasm for your partner. During sex, it can also arouse you enough to have an orgasm around the same time as your partner. Increasing speed is a sex move that can be used with oral sex and vaginal sex.
Posted on: Dec. 12, 2010