The five best sex positions to get pregnant can also be a good deal of fun. When trying to conceive, one of the most important things to remember is to relax and enjoy yourself! A general rule of thumb when trying to get your partner pregnant is to avoid any positions in which gravity works against you, for instance, female on top or female standing positions. While it's certainly still possible to get pregnant in these positions, the chances are a bit lower.
- Missionary position. This traditional position involves the man laying on top of the woman, this allows him to control the depth of penetration and can aid conception.
- Spooning. In this position, the man and woman each lay on their sides, with the man behind the woman, facing her back. This allows for easy access to the breasts and genitals of the woman during penetration.
- Doggy style is a great position for getting pregnant. There are a few variations to doggy style sex. The woman can get on her hands and knees, with the man kneeling behind her. Another option is for the woman to lay flat on her stomach with her legs spread, and the man can lay on top of her, entering from behind. Either position is good for getting pregnant, as doggy style sex allows for deep penetration..
- Another good position for encouraging pregnancy is for the woman to lay on her back on the edge of a bed or couch. The man can then stand or kneel in front of her to have sex.
- A final position that is useful for getting pregnant is a combination of the spoon position and the missionary position. In this position, the man and woman lay on their sides, but this time facing each other. usually the woman will have one leg under the man and the other leg over him. This position is great for cuddling and feeling intimate while trying to get pregnant.
Trying to get pregnant can be fun if you experiment with different positions and enjoy the process as much as the outcome. Something else that may help you in your quest to get your partner pregnant is to have her place a small pillow underneath her bottom after intercourse. This will enable gravity to help the sperm get to the cervix, which is necessary for pregnancy to take place.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …