What are the 5 best sex positions to have a baby girl? There is no guaranteed way to have a baby girl. There are, however, things you can do to help encourage the baby to be a girl instead of a boy. It seems women are most likely to have a girl if the sperm are released farther away from the cervix because many of the boy sperm will die off on the longer trek to the egg.
- Missionary position. The best known and probably the most effective position for having a baby girl is the missionary, or man on top position. This is one of the best sex positions to have a baby girl because it traditionally works.
- Woman face down, legs together. In this position, the woman lays flat on her stomach, facing down with her legs together. The man will then lay on top of her, penetrating from behind. With this position the woman’s thighs regulate the depth of penetration which makes this one of the best sex positions to have a baby girl.
- Woman and man both face up, woman on top. Basically the opposite of the last position, this sex position also allows for only shallow penetration so the distance from egg to sperm is maximized.
- Spooning. As one of the most intimate of the best sex positions to have a baby girl, spooning allows for only shallow penetration to occur while still being close and intimate with your partner.
- Woman on top. Not traditionally seen as a good sex position for having a baby girl, the woman on top position still is an effective way to control the depth of your partner. This is one of the 5 best sex positions to have a baby girl because the woman has the ability to adjust depth depending on close the man is.
Even though there is no way to guarantee whether or not the baby conceived will be a boy or girl, it can be a lot of fun to try!
Sometimes, gamers get a bad rap The media tends to stereotype gamers as “undersexed.” Not true, not at all. In ...
Most people won’t admit it, but they fear sex. The heaving sweatiness, strange contortions, secreted shenanigans and com ...
Your girlfriend and a 1999 Ford F-150 have (at least) one thing in common. They both need a tune up. It’s no secret tha ...