5 Best Sex Positions To Use During Pregnancy
An expecting couple should know the 5 best sex positions to use during pregnancy. When a couple is pregnant they can enjoy sex to a greater degree because there's no need to worry about birth control. But not so fast, although sex during pregnancy is safe, it must be performed slightly different. This list will provide the 5 best sex positions to use during pregnancy.
- Rear entry or " doggie style. " With the pregnant woman kneeling on the bed on all fours, the man enters her from behind standing at the edge of the bed or kneeling on it. Use pillows to support the woman's stomach and breasts. To perform this slightly different, the pregnant woman can rest her arms and legs on the mattress and the man can then enter her from behind.
- Woman on top. This is considered to be the best position for sex during pregnancy, especially for petite women. Also called the cowgirl, this position allows the pregnant woman total control over the speed and depth of penetration. There is zero pressure on the abdomen when using this position.
- Spooning. This position requires both partners to lay on their sides, the male can then enter the pregnant woman from behind. Use a pillow to lay under the woman's stomach, this is especially important during the last trimester of pregnancy, when penetration should be shallow.
- The sitting position. This can be a very comfortable pregnancy sex position. The man simply sits on the edge of the bed, or chair and the pregnant woman straddles him; face to face or away.
- Missionary on edge. The pregnant woman lies on her back with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, her feet should be touching the floor. The man then, enters her standing or kneeling. Use pillows to raise your partner's head so that she can see you while you two are having sex.
- Rough sex of any kind is a no-no when a woman is pregnant, both of you must be very gentle.