5 Best Shoe Brands For Wide Feet
Five best shoe brands for wide feet can be complicated to find for those who have wide feet. Many times special brands for wide feet can not be found in your average shoe stores. People with wide feet can be overweight, pregnant, diabetic, or maybe even have toe problems. These many different effects can influence the way a shoe is worn and how comfortable it is on a individuals feet. The below list of brands will state the best five shoes that were made for wide feet.
- Apex. This brand Is an older more mature type of brand that is made for individuals with wide feet. Unfortunately, as you get older your feet tend to grow or swell. Apex shoes provides one or two adjustable straps on the top of the to make the shoe more comfortable. Apex new line are the slide in clogs with a mini heel located on the back of the shoe.
- Clarks. This is more of a casual/dressy type of shoe that you would see worn on the weekends. Clarks shoe gives a person a chance to go out on the town and enjoy themselves for a long walk. Clark comes in a variety of colors and designs so the shoe best fits you.
- Easy Spirit. There are some casual shoes that are made by Easy spirit but most of the shoes are sporty. From slide on tennis shoes to work out shoes, Easy spirit carries it all when it comes to being comfortable and exercising. Easy spirit is limited to laces and buckles and are usually made with a thick sole.
- Munro. This is a casual shoe with a small heel included near the back of the shoe. Munro shoes comes in natural colors such as beige, brown, and black. Munro is mostly a summer/spring shoe, with the majority of the shoes being open toe sandals.
- Trotters. This shoe is bulk free and is very light in weight. The sole to most shoes are made for wide feet and are very thick, but not Trotters. Trotters casual shoe gives a sleek trim look that softly fits the foot.