If you are wondering what to give your loved one for a birthday, graduation or holiday, why not consider giving one of these 5 best silver wrist watches? Before a special occasion just pops up on you, make sure your gift search is worry-free by checking out this list of the best of the best in silver wrist watches.
- Eco-Drive Titanium Silver Professional Diver Wrist Watch. For just over $250, give your favorite man a gorgeous silver wrist watch. Say he is a great diver and lives in the water. This watch provides everything he needs to get in there and out in time before his equipment begins to signal that time's up. The watch allows you to schedule your time and day with a day, month and year calendar and luminous hand and hour markers. It is ultra light with a striking titanium link bracelet.
- Citizen BM6640-57E Men's Watch. This is the watch you want to give the man of your dreams. This beautiful silver wrist watch is an elegant man's dream. It says style, class and money. It's bold finish includes a diamond-enhanced border with an onyx face. A calendar with the day and date is displayed at three o'clock, and it has a stainless steel case. Snap this one up at just under $200.
- Citizen Women's Crystal Accent Silver Wrist Watch Set. This watch set will make any woman feel like a queen. With Swarovski crystals along the rectangular dial and silver-tone hands, this watch has a metal clasp that folds over to close. Also included in the set is a Swarovski crystal bracelet. Beautiful black stones surround both the watch and bracelet. You can purchase this one for only $150 at most large retailers.
- EG3120-52D Stiletto Diamond-accented Watch. This wrist watch for women is priced at just over $400. The diamonds are real and embedded at the twelve and six o'clock hours. It has rechargeable Eco-Drive Japanese analog timing with a sparkling satin finish and is ultra slim. It has a gorgeous rectangular shape with white diamonds surrounding the face.
- Seiko Men's SNAC93 Excelsior Alarm Chronograph Silver-tone Watch. This wrist watch, priced at just over $300, is a stylish accessory for any man. With a rich navy blue face and silver-tone stainless steel finish, Japanese quartz movement and a fold-over snap closure, this one is a winner. It includes beautiful straps of steel to enhance the arm. At only $80, you can buy two; one for each of the two favorite men in your life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."