The 5 best quotes from "The Simpsons Movie" are things you have probably heard many times since the movie was released in 2007. "The Simpsons" have been a family that we all love to laugh at for many years, and their movie did just as well as their show!
- Grandpa: Homer? What are you doing now? Homer Simpson: Risking my life to save people I hate for reasons I don’t quite understand. Gotta go!
- Homer Simpson: All right, boy. Time for the ultimate dare. I dare you to skateboard to Krusty Burger… and back… *naked*. Bart Simpson: How naked? Homer Simpson: Fourth base. Bart Simpson: But girls might see my doodle. Homer Simpson: Oh, I see. Then I hereby declare you chicken for life! Every morning, you’ll wake up to, Good Morning, Chicken! At your wedding, I’ll sing… [Clucks the wedding march] Buck-buck-bu-buck!
- Lisa Simpson: This town is just one piece of trash away from a toxic nightmare! But I knew you wouldn’t listen. So I took the liberty of pouring water from the lake in all your drinking glasses! [Everyone spits out their water in disgust!] Moe: See, this is why we should hate kids!
- Ned Flanders: Bart, crawl across this plank. Quickly! Bart Simpson: But if they see you helping us, they might kill you too. Ned Flanders: Oh, pshaw. I’m sure your father would do the same for… [Bart just stares at him]… Point taken. Now hustle your bustles!
- Marge Simpson: Homer, please get rid of that pig. Homer Simpson: Oh you’re gonna love him. Look he does an impression of you. [Homer squeezes the pigs belly causing it to make a loud squealing sound] Homer Simpson: Nailed her! [Silence] Homer Simpson: He also does me [Squeezes the pig again, causing it to burp] Marge Simpsons: [Laughs] Homer Simpson: You smiled! I’m off the hook.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.