The 5 best quotes from "The Simpsons Movie" are things you have probably heard many times since the movie was released in 2007. "The Simpsons" have been a family that we all love to laugh at for many years, and their movie did just as well as their show!
- Grandpa: Homer? What are you doing now? Homer Simpson: Risking my life to save people I hate for reasons I don’t quite understand. Gotta go!
- Homer Simpson: All right, boy. Time for the ultimate dare. I dare you to skateboard to Krusty Burger… and back… *naked*. Bart Simpson: How naked? Homer Simpson: Fourth base. Bart Simpson: But girls might see my doodle. Homer Simpson: Oh, I see. Then I hereby declare you chicken for life! Every morning, you’ll wake up to, Good Morning, Chicken! At your wedding, I’ll sing… [Clucks the wedding march] Buck-buck-bu-buck!
- Lisa Simpson: This town is just one piece of trash away from a toxic nightmare! But I knew you wouldn’t listen. So I took the liberty of pouring water from the lake in all your drinking glasses! [Everyone spits out their water in disgust!] Moe: See, this is why we should hate kids!
- Ned Flanders: Bart, crawl across this plank. Quickly! Bart Simpson: But if they see you helping us, they might kill you too. Ned Flanders: Oh, pshaw. I’m sure your father would do the same for… [Bart just stares at him]… Point taken. Now hustle your bustles!
- Marge Simpson: Homer, please get rid of that pig. Homer Simpson: Oh you’re gonna love him. Look he does an impression of you. [Homer squeezes the pigs belly causing it to make a loud squealing sound] Homer Simpson: Nailed her! [Silence] Homer Simpson: He also does me [Squeezes the pig again, causing it to burp] Marge Simpsons: [Laughs] Homer Simpson: You smiled! I’m off the hook.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.