If you're single and ready to mingle with other fun and motivated people of all ages, take some time out of your busy schedule to explore the 5 best singles bars in Philadelphia.
- WineO. WineOs is one of the most relaxing, laid back singles bars in Philadelphia. It's located in the Northern Liberties area. You can feel free to sit down (by yourself or with a friend) and chat with other singles here. The bar serves a wide selection of wine varieties from all over the world in addition to delicious mixed drinks. 447 Poplar Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123, (215) 925-0999
- North Bar & Lounge. North Bar on South Street is a small yet sexy singles bar for a drink and conversation with an interesting stranger. The setup of the bar makes it ideal for people to have a chat (lounge in the back and bar seating at the front) then dance later on in the evening. 222 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, (215) 238-0298
- Copas. Copabananas (nicknamed "Copas") on South Street is one of the best singles bars in Philadelphia. You can sit with friends or by yourself and drink delicious margaritas (a pour and a half) while chatting it up with other singles–people tend to get friendlier with each pour at this singles bar. The bartenders are also friendly and will probably help you start up a conversation with someone. 344 South Street, Philadelphia PA 19147 (215) 923-6180
- Manayunk Brewery. The Manayunk Brewery on Main Street in Manayunk is also one of the popular singles bars in Philadelphia. Plenty of young people migrate to this Main Street singles bar to meet new people. Go during happy hour or on a Friday or Saturday night for the best crowds of singles. 4120 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127, (215) 482-8220
- The Bar at Hibachi's. One of the best singles bars in Philadelphia is in the Hibachi's restaurant on Delaware Avenue. It's right on the water so you can have a drink while enjoying the sights. Single people mingle at the bar at night (Friday and Saturday). Dress to impress when you attend this bar. Delaware Ave at Callowhill, Philadelphia, PA, (215) 592-7100
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.