If you are in the market for a quality kayak, you may want to check out this list of the 5 best sit on top ocean kayaks. These kayaks have everything that you need for a pleasant outing on the water. Whether you are planning a trip on the calm water, or a day of trying to land that trophy fish, one of these sit on top kayaks should meet your needs.
- The Ocean Kayaks Torque Angler Fishing Sit-On-Top Kayak is a kayak anglers dream. The Torque blends all the features anglers need on the water and includes a trolling motor with variable speed control and reverse. The Torque's motor system provides anglers with a hands-free trolling option. It has variable speed control, so anglers can find their perfect trolling speed. The drive system provides up to 33 pounds of thrust that is controlled through a drive speed control knob in the cockpit and an extra large rudder that provides superior handling and control. For added convenience the drop-in motor, mounted through the tank well, is easily accessible and can be assembled and disassembled without tools. It has foot pegs for all day comfort and good tracking both while paddling and under power. Other key features include a large bow hatch, areas to mount fishing accessories, transducer compatible scupper hole, paddle keeper and a comfortable seat back. The Ocean Kayak Torque is so much fun you may even put your fishing pole down and just sit back to enjoy the ride!
- Ocean Kayaks Prowler Trident 13 Angler Sit-on-Top Fishing Kayak offers all the amenities a kayak angler should need. It has the perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, and stability. The wide seat well allows plenty of comfort for paddling and fishing, and adjustable foot braces fit nearly every leg length. Combined with the comfortable Comfort Plus Seat back, almost any can hit their comfort zone in stride. The unique Rod Pod storage and mounting system allows you to store your fishing rods from a seated position.
- The Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 11 Sit-on Top Kayak is smaller and more maneuverable. It offers stability with considerable weight capacity that most kayaks at this length can't claim. The Trident 11 is perfect for anglers who are looking for maneuverability over covering long distances, and it features a bow hatch with buckled cross lock, large tank well and roomy cockpit. The adjustable foot braces fit most leg lengths and allow you to ride with ease–a great choice for inland waters, slow moving rivers and moderate ocean swells. It includes a RodPod for easy access to your fishing rods while seated, small tackle box, side-mounted carry handles, and molded-in cup holder.
- The Ocean Kayak Caper Sit-on-Top Recreational Kayak is compact, affordable and perfect for the day-tripper. It offers a roomy cockpit and an impressive weight and storage capacity. Fun, versatile, and easy-to-handle, this boat is a great choice for all-around recreational use. The Caper can seat one adult, and it features a large bow hatch for storage, tank well with bungee for additional storage, side-mounted carry handles, paddle keepers, and a cup holder.
- The Ocean Kayak Mysto Sit-on-Top Recreational Kayak is the most affordable one of the list. With a sleek design, this little kayak is like a sports car in the surf. It is designed specifically to conquer the waves. The Mysto sit-on-top kayak is extremely fun for beginning to intermediate kayak surfers, but it also performs well on flat water. This compact yet versatile kayak provides affordable fun for everyone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.