5 Best Skagen Men Watch
Identifying the 5 best Skagen men watch designs introduces the stylish male to the world of Danish immigrants who settled in Nevada’s Reno. The company is relatively young--Henrik and Charlotte Jorst did not found it until 1989--but ever since that time the ethereal quality inherent in many of the company’s timepiece blueprints have earned them a solid reputation.
- A closer look at the best Skagen men watch designs begins with the 596XLTXM, which denotes a gorgeous titanium watch with a round case, curved crystal and link band. With grey on graphite tones, white luminous hour indicators and three dials make a distinctive statement for the man on the go. Attractively priced at $195, this stylish watch is fit to complement any wardrobe.
- The 805XLTTM combines the flair of innovation with the elements of chic. Of the Skagen men watch designs, this one is sure to wow the young urban professional on the upward trend. Carbon fibers set off the titanium of the mesh watchband. A nod to youth is the orange accent on the watch hands. At $145, it is priced just right for the young professional.
- Just one look at the Swiss Movement Chronograph for $295 brings the stylish man face to face with a timepiece designed to wow. Brushed cold is accented with the black of dial perimeters and an Italian leather watchband. The coloring is vibrant as much as it is elegant. The wearer showcases not only his understanding and penchant for uncompromising style but also exudes a take-charge attitude.
- Termed the “Big Date on Brown Leather,” this could easily be your father’s watch. As such, it is a member of the exclusive list of the best Skagen men watch designs that integrates memories, elements of bygone days and modern day ingenuity in its thin, contemporary design. Gold indexes on a rectangular dial with a slight offset are held in place by a leather band. At only $145, this timepiece is at home in the boardroom, on the golf course and anywhere in-between.
- Young and on the move, the “Black Titanium with Mesh” is the ultimate in youthful design among the best Skagen men watch pieces. The dial itself is a gorgeous midnight blue that—in just the right light—makes for an astonishing reflective color play. Competitively priced at $130, it is just the right watch for the recent graduate.
The affordability of the best Skagen men watch designs places them into a league of their own; less expensive than their fashion house counterparts, they are nevertheless every bit as stylish and sleek as the competition.