5 Best Skateboard Bearings
Looking for the 5 best skateboard bearings? Bearings are a lot of times the most ignored part of the complete skateboard setup. The issue with this is that without the right bearings, then the whole setup may not be ready for your style and how you ride. Below are five companies that will not set you wrong.
- Bones Bearings: The company claims their product is the standard that all other bearings are trying to live up to. This claim is fairly accurate; they make a great set of bearings that have a variety of styles and will be perfect for any style of rider.
- Black Panther Bearings: Good company, good product, reasonable price. These are the three things a shopper is always looking for. They have a variety of styles, though not as much as other companies but still worthwhile to look at.
- Spitfire Bearings: One of the most known skateboarding brands when it comes to wheels, they have a good name when it comes to bearings too. They are easy to find and have a large selection.
- Destructo Bearings: Good trucks and they are rightly known for those. Like Spitfire, they are a company that has a bearing division even if they are not known for it. They are harder to find but they are a brand that will not disappoint. If you buy Destructo bearings, you will get them too and they will be bearings you will really enjoy.
- Independent Bearings: The company has been around for 25 years and have been perfecting their products for that long. Time always does help, and Independent just makes good products.