5 Best Skateboard Trucks
There are many brands of trucks and here are the 5 best skateboard trucks. Buying trucks for your skateboard is something that depends on your style of riding. You want to buy trucks that are strong and will take the wear and tear of how you ride. You also want trucks that look good and compliment the deck that you bought.
- Grind King Trucks: These are the best trucks to buy if you are a skater that likes to grind. The trucks are made out of aluminum and are light. The down side is that they get worn quicker and will have to be replaced more often then other trucks. But they will help you when grinding and give you a smoother grind.
- Krux Trucks: They are known for their light trucks that are low. They are strong trucks that are good quality. The one downside to them is that they need a hex wrench to tighten and to do work on them.
- Independent Trucks: They have been made for over 25 years. They are light and are known for reacting faster then other trucks to your motion. This helps add fluidness to your style.
- Tensor Trucks: They are the product of Rodney Mullens mind. This skateboarding great has put all of his personal preferences and professional touches to making these trucks one of the best available on the market.
- Destructo Trucks: This company is known for its variety of trucks. It has Low, Medium and High trucks that have something to offer for any skater. The variety of this brand is good for the skater that does not know what they want.