5 Best Skateboard Wheels
Looking for the 5 best skateboard wheels? Style is everything when you skateboard. How you ride depends on the different things you buy: skateboard deck, trucks and especially wheels. Skateboard wheels can make or break how your board feels and rides. Here are five companies that have wheels that will enhance your skateboard and your style.
- Bone Skateboard Wheels: Bone is an interesting brand because they have a different wheel for all different kinds of skating. They have a wheel for vert, for street and even the casual skater. They are a unique and trustworthy brand.
- Pig Skateboard Wheels: Pig wheels have a variety of different looks to their wheels. If you are looking for a specific wheel to match your deck or just want to add a bit of extra style to your setup, then pig wheels are what you are looking for.
- Spitfire Skateboard Wheels: Probably the most popular wheel on the market, they have gained their popularity for good reason. They are very high quality wheels and are made in America. They are promised to not have any defect of any kind.
- Kryptonics Skateboard Wheels: They have been making wheels since 1965 and the time has only made their skateboard wheels better. They are well made wheels from a trustworthy brand. They have a classic nice look to them and very good feel when you ride them.
- Better Skateboard Wheels: For a great brand for a reasonable price, they are also made in America, and they are built to last longer then other brands on the market. Their feel is not as great but they are a brand you will not have to keep spending money on. They will keep you on your board longer.