If you are just learning how to hit the slopes, then you need to purchase one of these five best ski boots for beginners. Boots, like skis, are made for different experience levels. Choosing an expert boot when you are just learning may cause you to experience pain, cause injury or make you give up because of friction or stability problems.
- Tecnica Phoenix 90 Ultrafit. The Phoenix 90 Ultrafit from Tecnica is specifically made for beginners. It has a higher positioning than other ski boots and has a flex range of 90-80. The sole of these ski boots for beginners has a strong grip, which is perfect for learning skiers who need a little help remaining stable on the slippery slopes.
- Tecnica Mega 14 Ultrafit. Another great pair of ski boots for beginners from Tecnica, the Mega 14 Ultrafit has a soft fur lining for comfort and warmth. The Mega 14 Ultrafit also provides beginner skiers with three adjustable positions and is made with a progressive cushioning system for maximum shock resistance.
- Nordica Hot Rod 85. Nordica has developed ski boots for beginners and the Hot Rod 85 from Nordica is designed to handle all types of slopes. It has a flex index of 85, the liner is heat ready and it also has a comfy fur lining.
- Salomon Mission RS 7. Salomon Mission RS 7 is one pair of ski boots for beginners and those just starting to graduate to the intermediate level of skiing. The inner form is V-shaped, helping the skier have better heel control. A Biovent liner is included to keep your toes warm and the flex index is 80, which is ideal for beginners.
- Head Edge+ 11. These ski boots are made specifically for the absolute beginner. Edge+ 11 ski boots by Head has an adjustable flex index of 80/90 and the liner is heat ready. The cuff is easily adjustable and the foot bed is precision fit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.