Skiing moguls can be difficult, especially if you are inexperienced, but having ski boots like the ones in our 5 Best Ski Boots For Moguls countdown will greatly aid you. So…if you want to look like a champ instead of a chump on the moguls course, then think about getting one of these ski boots.
- Dalbello Kingston Ski Boots 2010. For the mogul-crusher in all of us, these ski boots are designed for advanced skiers who demand a secure and close fit. Show the moguls who is boss with these Dalbello Kingstons, as they feature a balanced stance and a natural flex.
- Rossignol Synergy Censor 80 Ski Boots 2010. Fear the moguls no longer with these Rossignol Synergy Censor '80s…the ski boots that are made for skiers with a little wider feet than most people. The Censor 80 refers to this boot's 80 flex which is supposed to guarantee a more relaxed feel and an easy turn rotation.
- Tecnica Agent 110 Ski Boots 2010. Made for going down moguls but while still ensuring durability, the Tecnica Agent 110 is meant to ensure smoother cruises through the groomers, and its UltraFit Liner takes after your foot's shape! Good for skiers who want to shred all over the mountain and expect versatility.
- Atomic Hawx 90 Ski Boots 2010. Yet another ski boot that makes sure it contours nicely to the shape of your feet, these babies feature an I-flex insert that allows normal, flexing movements which are in turn transferred directly to the ski. The only result you will benefit from is having increased balance and control on moguls.
- Fischer X-90 Ski Boots 2010. The Fischer X-90 Ski Boots are made with a Soma-Tec construction that will enable you to conquer most any moguls you encounter! Another benefit of Soma-Tec construction is that it puts a lot less stress on joints.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.