Finding the five best ski boots for narrow feet can be as close as your local sporting goods store or ski specialty shop. Having narrow feet should not stop you from hitting the slopes with proper fitting ski boots. You can be epic on the slopes even with narrow feet. No big deal really when you consider the ski boot selection from two of the sport's top manufacturers which provide a stellar product for skiers with narrow feet. Check out these ski boots!
- SCARPA Terminator X Telemark Boot, Orange, 28.5 M Mondo. This boot provides a narrow toe and heel with superior binding support. This boot is well put together with dynamic bindings and adjustable holds for a tighter fit. This boot is easy on and off with a natural gait for walking, which makes it easier to maneuver without skis.
- Lange Super Comp HP Ski Boots 28.5. This boot is a beautiful boot that offers a specific build for the narrow foot skier. Its sleek line runs tighter at the heel and toe to better manage the foot. This is a great looking boot with all the plus ups for the serious skier and those wanting to break in with a long-term boot.
- Head Skis USA Raptor LTD Ski Boot 27.5. This boot boasts a superior fit, which cradles the foot in comfort while providing top of the line comfort. This boot is perfect for narrow feet, meeting the needs of the beginner and experienced skier. Binding are easily engaged and the ski to boot binding is easily managed.
- Lange Venus 9 Ski Boots 27.5. This wicked boot offers high-end binding with a smooth finish and exceptional feel and fit. Lange provides a durable and exceptional warm insert to keep those narrow feet warm in the powder. This is the perfect boot to take the alpine or moguls with.
- Salomon Scarlet Ski Boot Crystal Starlight, 28.0. This boot promises an unbeatable fit and comfort level. This is a great downhill and back country boot built for durability, warmth and high impact. Adjustable buckles make for a better and tighter feet, which yields additional confidence on the slope.
Be sure to take your ski socks with you to try on ski boots. Also, avoid rental places if you can, as their narrow fit shoes (unless new) will be worn on the inside, which will affect the fit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …