Finding the best footwear for wide feet can be a challenge, but these five best ski boots for wide feet will help keep you comfortable while on the slopes. Having wide feet should not be a deterrent from enjoying the great sport of downhill skiing. There is proper fitting gear for any man interested in pursuing their favorite winter sport.
- Tecnica Men’s Phoenix 70 Comfortfit HVL Ski boots. These boots are available in E to EEE widths. The 30mm Velcro power straps and triple positioned cuff forms to your leg for extra comfort. This is one of the few ski boots that truly allows you to make adjustments to each area of the boot for a complete form-fitted feel.
- Dalbello Aerro 75 Ski Boots. The Dalbello Aerro was designed with extra volume in the boot shell to fit wider feet. The 105mm width shell also contains extra insulation and cushioning within the inner-boot. The four adjustable buckles are easy to use, and the boots feel lightweight when skiing downhill. An affordable pair of boots retailing just under $200.
- Salomon Impact 7 Downhill Ski Boots. The Salomon boots feature a softer shell for easy entry and exit. They also keep your feet warm with polar fleece lining, and are constructed with a reinforced heel and ankle pocket to keep your feet secure. Extra space in the toe area and the arch makes this boot an excellent choice for men with wide feet.
- Atomic B Tech 100 Ski Boots. The Atomic brand takes designing ski boots seriously. The shell design is angled by 3 degrees to provide a more natural stance and comfort. The width of 104mm offers comfort to wide feet, yet the boot has a snug pocket for the heel. These are high quality ski boots that provide support and stiffness in all the right places. They are a little more expensive and sell for about $450.
- Rossignol SAS FS 2 Ski Boots. To get a great downhill experience and performance, your ski boots must have a snug fit. These boots have an extra strap that is attached to the liner of the boot. This is in addition to their distinctive cable system with two outside buckles. These ski boots for wide feet retail for about $200. An affordable pair of boots with a unique look and design.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.