5 Best Ski Snowboard Goggles
For many skiing and boarding lovers, it is that time of year when they need to be ready for the slopes, and with these 5 best ski snowboard goggles you can't go wrong. Just like all the other equipment, ski snowboard goggles are always improving with new technologies. You can have the latest and greatest with some of these along with comfort and style.
- Dragon Roque Ski Goggles These ski snowboard goggles offer their user a polarized lens for extreme clarity even in full sun. You don't need to worry about a glare making you miss those moguls with these goggles. They also have the added bonus of a very comfortable fit and anti-fog feature so even with changing weather conditions you can see clearly.
- Uvex Magic Goggles These ski snowboard goggles have a double lens that uses a liquid crystal technology that changes the lens from a high contrast lens in flat light to a lens that is darker for when it is sunny. This solves the problem for many skier and boarders who would carry several pairs of goggles and switch them when the light changed.
- Oakley A Frame Goggles The best thing about these Oakley goggles is the wide range of vision. They also have a double layer of lenses with a sealed layer of air in between them to stop any chance of fog accumulating in there.
- Smith Transit Pro Goggles These ski snowboard goggles are designed with a dual lens and Smith's Airflow ventilation system. They are compatible with helmets, and a system that provides even pressure throughout for a very comfortable fit.
- Scott Alias Goggle Scott offers these ski snowboard goggles with a cylindrical injection molded lens. They are made to match the curve of the human eye for the ultimate natural view. They also have a light amplifier for a three dimensional contrast. Add anti-fog and comfort for the ultimate goggle wearing experience.