5 Best Skin Care Products
Recommending skin care products to just anyone is difficult, instead, refer to this list of the five best skin care products. Everyone has different needs when it comes to their skin. Some need help with relieving dry skin, while others cry out for a cure to their oily shiny skin. The best skin care products are those that anyone can use, no matter what skin type they are.
- Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher. This skin refinisher should be applied daily, every morning before applying your makeup. It protects the skin from the days elements, and over time will soften your skin. Consider it the most healthy food you can feed to your face. It will over time, reduce pores, and even out your skin tone, and improve the overall texture of your skin. This is perfect for any skin type, dry, acne prone, or skin that is aging.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. This moisturizing cream will add plenty of moisture to the skin. This is especially crucial for those with oily skin, because most are unaware that skin gets oily and shiny because it is dry. It's a nice fix for shiny skin, and a wondrous fix for dry skin as well. It is best to apply this moisturizer generously to the skin every night before bed.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. This serum is relatively pricey, but like the pore minimizer, this stuff is like dinner for your face. Do not sleep without it! This serum basically will even out your skin tone, repair any damages to the skin, and it will show visible results and improvements after just three weeks. This one is great for all skin types, and those who are worried about fine lines will find some smoother results that will make them smile!
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. This can be used by anyone, because refreshed and relaxed skin starts with the eyes. This serum will visibly lift skin around the entire eye area, creating a much softer and smoother eyelid.
- Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser. This nifty tool will gently exfoliate your skin, removing all dead skin cells, for a much brighter surface, and a much more even and softer surface. Other exfoliating tools sell for much higher prices, and they all do the same thing. You can purchase exfoliating pads, but this one really penetrates, and leaves the skin feeling very soft, and fresh. It's a nice tool to use weekly, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin.