5 Best Skydiving Goggles
It would be really stupid to go skydiving without a decent pair of goggles, which is why we are here to list the five best skydiving goggles available out there. Some things which make good pair are UV protection, lens tinting, cushion at the edges and an adjustable strap. The best place to look for these is online where you can compare models with their prices and benefits.
- Birdz Eyewear Anti Fog Skydiving Goggles. The reason this little baby is on the top of the list of the five best skydiving goggles is the price it comes at. This pair provides total UV protection, anti fog lenses which make sure you have clear vision when you’re at gravity’s mercy and polycarbonate lenses which are shatterproof. Also included is a cool little bag to keep it safe and scratch-less.
- Sport RX G102 Black Frame. The second spot in the list five best skydiving goggles goes to these Sport RX's, which are not only preferred by skydivers but by bikers and cyclists as well. They too come with polycarbonate lenses and foam based cushioning for the perfect fit.
- Airfoil 7610. These lenses from Pacific Coast offer good protection against harmful UV rays and the strong wind blowing in the face. The cool thing about this pair is it includes four interchangeable lenses of different shades just in case the diver feels trendy. On a lighter note, changing lenses is not advisable mid air.
- Dyno 4560. These goggles are quite cheap but they pack a lot for that price. To start with, they have a silver colored frame bordered with foam padding and an adjustable strap for the coolest look and the perfect fit. UV protection is offered as well. The interesting thing about these lenses is that in case you decide to wear them underwater somehow manage to lose them, they’ll just rise up to the surface as they float in water.
- Beast Clear Lens Goggles. A lot of people, who wear prescription glasses and do not prefer contact lenses, often have a problem when it comes to wearing all these lenses mentioned above. For them, the answer is a pair of Beast Clear Lens Goggles which covers a larger area around the eyes and is big enough to include spectacles within the padded area. A lot of bikers prefer it as well.