5 Best Small Engine Pickups
These 5 best small engine pickup trucks are all great investments as your next automobile. They are all affordable and have great qualities that will make you glad you made the purchase. They are superb, reliable cars that really stand out amongst all other small engine pickups.
- 1989 Chevy Silverado Pickup Truck: This truck has a small 350 engine and K-N intake. Even as a 80's truck, this car is rugged and can make it through spectacularly in any terrain. If you can find one that's been well kept, you'll be sure to have one of the best small engine pickups.
- 1974 British Leyland Mini Pickup Truck: This truck is phenomenal for it's unique classic look alone. It has an almost adorable appearance, reminiscent of old vintage automobiles. Best of all, it runs on regular gas and has a unique low height.
- Tata Small Engine Pickup "The Penguin": This truck has not been released yet, but the plans show it will definitely be one of the best you can get. It is expected to cost less than $5,000 and will be powered by a small 350cc engine. This great truck that will seat two people in the front cab will be truly a great find with it's extremely affordable price tag.
- 1989 Chevrolet Cheyenne: With a 350 cc engine, these pickups work great and have long life lines. They are great if you're looking for a reliable truck with ample loading space. This great 1989 Chevy will not disappoint you.
- 1970 Chevy Stepside C10: This truck features a great stainless steel engine bay and can be found at great prices used from several dealers. A well-kept Stepside will show off the great interior design and exterior paint job. Otherwise, retouching this Chevy may be worth your time if you want a great small engine pickup.