5 Best Small Home Stereo Systems
If space is a premium in your home, then our list of the 5 best small home stereo systems is for you! All of the home stereo systems mentioned below are ultracompact, yet they do not falter in terms of performance.
- Denon S-301. The S-301, one of our 5 best small home stereo systems, has a sleek design and offers great sound quality. Important specifications of this Denon home stereo system include 140 watts of total output power, a 93 dB signal to noise ratio, and has a Dolby virtual speaker, surround sound effect.
- Sony DAV-X1. Sony is known for making great televisions, digital cameras, computers, etc., but they also make affordable top of the line home stereo systems. The DAV-X1, one of our 5 best small home stereo systems, has a dual 6 inch subwoofer and is very elegantly designed. This Sony model features a digital AM/FM radio tuner and built in CD/DVD player.
- Cambridge SoundWorks - SurroundWorks 200. The SurroundWorks 200, produced by Cambridge, is one of our 5 best small home stereo systems. This Cambridge small home stereo system only has a single speaker, yet the surround-like sound is more than effective. Important specifications of the SurroundWorks 200 include 225 watts of total output power, bass and treble control, and a digital AM/FM radio tuner.
- Sony DAV-FX100W. The Sony DAV-FX100W is the second Sony home stereo system to make our list of the 5 best small home stereo systems. The DAV-FX100W has a very modern, stylish design, yet also comes jam packed with features and produces a very pleasant sound. This Sony home stereo system features 1,000 watts of total output power and a built-in DVD player.
- Panasonic SC-HT930. The final home stereo system to make our 5 best small home stereo systems is the Panasonic SC-HT930. The SC-HT930 comes loaded with tons of cool features and the sound produced by the system is above average for a home theater in a box. Specifications that you need to know about this Panasonic home stereo system include 1,000 watts of total output power and a built in AM/FM digital tuner with a DVD changer.