5 Best Small Truck Campers
Traveling by camper can be a great way to relax and have a good time, so, for any small-camper shopper; it is a good thing to know the 5 best small truck campers. There are many campers to choose from, so finding the best one is a must, especially if you plan to make camping a regular practice. These five campers, though not the definitive best, are certainly ones that you would find on any top-camper list.
- The Adventure Truck Camper 950B. This is a fantastic truck camper that can fit on just about any small truck. What is great about this one is that it has the pop-out feature that is usually only found on larger trailer campers. The pop-out feature allows for even more space when parked, not to mention the kid-friendly bunks.
- The 2009 Bigfoot 1500 Truck Series. This is a great truck camper with much more space than the outside alludes to. It also has been renowned to need very little, if any maintenance, even after extended use. It also comes in several different internal designs for those that like variety.
- The 2011 Camplite ’10 Camper. A hard sided camper with sides of all aluminum that is perfect to fit on smaller trucks. It may be smaller in its weight class; it still contains a spacious inside that is perfect for extended trips on the road.
- The Lance truck trailer. A fanciful and large camper with a very contemporary design. Perfect for shorter getaways, but can be used for longer-term getaways as well. This campler has a pop-out back that adds a little extra space for the bed room.
- The Northstar Escape Pod. True to its name, this smaller camper is great for solitary getaways. It is great for a person that just wants to escape from reality for awhile. It provides simplicity along with a dose of luxury as well.
Though there are many others, these outline some of the best campers that are available for smaller to medium trucks.