5 Best Smelling Colognes 2010
Are you interested in having the 5 best smelling colognes of 2010 as a part of your fragrance collection? Are you ready to try something new? If the answer is yes to either question, you may want to upgrade to your collection. Below are five best smelling colognes of 2010 you may want to try.
- Aqua di Gio Homme by Giorgio Armani. Has a light fresh smell that is great for the summer or anytime.
- Chrome by Azzaro. A blend of citron bitter orange, mandarin and grapefruit with essence of bergoment.
- Happy for Men by Clinique. Has a masculine scent with a clean smell consisting of woody notes mixed with citrus.
- Sean John Unforgivable. A masculine cologne fragrance that expresses passion and confidence, spiked with crisp citrus elements layered on top of herbs.
- L' Eau d' Issey pour homme. An aromatic long lasting woodsy scent.
- Decide if you will wear the fragrance for daytime use or for a special occasion.
- Keep in mind a lighter fresher fragrance is better suited for the summer and a stronger scent for the winter months.
- In choosing your fragrance, test several fragrance to before purchasing.
- Cologne is best applied before you get dressed to prevent staining your clothes.
- Add your cologne one or two inches away from your pulse points which are your neck, wrist and elbows.
- Use different colognes for different events.