5 Best Smelling Men's Cologne 2009
The 5 best smelling men's cologne 2009 include brand names of cologne that you are already likely familiar with. This list includes luxury brands, brands that are aimed at younger guys in a stereotypical fashion, and even some foreign brands. With men's cologne, all that really counts is that you give off that special scent to attract that oh-so-special lady.
- "Burberry Summer" By Burberry For Men Edition Spray (Edition 2009). This 2009 edition of Burberry Summer takes the number one spot because once you unleash its scent, you will smell an unbelievable scent-combination of fresh yuzu, lime, green apples and mint. Created by Emilie Copperman, Burberry Summer is a fragrance blend so potent that the females may just be drawn to you like bees to honey.
- "CK One Summer" By Calvin Klein. This men's cologne from 2009 is actually a limited edition that Calvin Klein trotted out just for that year. It sits at the number two position because its blend of watermint, hedione, musk, moss and cucumber ( just to name a few) is not overpowering, but still gives off a fragrance that is cool and attractive. The next time you have no time to properly shower or bathe, just splash some of this stuff on to smell clean.
- Issey Miyake "Summer Fragrance". This men's cologne from 2009 by Issey Miyake takes the three spot because it features a scent so intricate that its top notes smell fresh, while its middle notes smell spicy. You may have to possess a very fine nose to ascertain precisely this difference, but if you can, you will be able to appreciate its refined scent.
- Aramis "New West Cologne". Aramis' New West Cologne takes the number four position because it is a cologne that you may just form a dependence on and use every time you finish showering. While its cost may be a little bit up there, it sure is worth it for something that just oozes as much class as this New West Cologne does.
- Liz Claiborne For Men "Mambo Mix". This cologne by Liz Claiborne for men comes in at last place because some guys may have reservations about using anything by Liz Claiborne! However, if you can put aside feelings of distrust for this traditionally girls' brand for a second, you'll realize that this scent is not cheap at all and stays on your body instead of wafting ahead of you so that everyone can smell you coming!