5 Best Snowboarding Goggles
The 5 best snowboarding goggles are ones which help you keep the sun and snow out of your eyes as you take on the biggest mountains out there! These snowboarding goggles also serve another, secondary feature: They make you look sharp and cool as heck. Many snowboarding goggles have cool designs and neat patterns that will magnify your look.
- Oakley A Frame Snowboarding Goggles. These Oakley snowboarding goggles are the number one goggles on this list because of their dedication to anti-fog technology. Featuring a three-tiered defense, Oakley features the control of airflow, which cuts down on fogging. Then, they came up with their patented, F-3 Series fog protection. Finally, these snowboarding goggles feature a dual lens technology that fights fog with a thermal coating of already trapped air. All this makes for fog-free snowboarding!
- Smith Fuse Goggles 2010. At the number two spot, these snowboarding goggles by Smith get this spot because they provide excellent value. Though priced relatively cheaply, these goggles still deliver on all the most important aspects. They come with great ventilation, are ideal for sunny, cloudy and stormy conditions, and feature the ability to increase your vision in any lighting condition.
- Smith Prodigy Turbo Fan Snowboard Goggles. These snowboard goggles will only be out in Fall 2010, but you can anticipate them because of their big, interior volume which is great if you value fog reduction while snowboarding. Should these goggles not fit properly, don't worry because their QuickFit Strap Adjustment System will fix that in a hurry.
- Von Zipper Chakra Snowboard Goggles. By maker Von Zipper, these Chakra Snowboard Goggles espouse the philosophy of less is more, especially on your face. These goggles feature an extra wide peripheral vision so that you can see everything in your path that may present an obstacle while you are snowboarding, which makes it good enough to get the four spot.
- Spy Zed Goggle. These snowboard goggles also double as ski goggles, but their strength is their flexible frame that allows people with almost any facial shape to wear them comfortably. With 100 percent UV protection and moisture-wicking dri-force fleece, these snowboarding goggles also come with a spare lens so that you can always keep going and not slow down on the slopes.