Despite all the dramas on day time television, there are the 5 best soap opera actors that stand above the rest. These men are talented and have made a name for themselves on daytime television. Here are the five best soap opera actors:
- Christian Leblanc. He plays Michael Baldwin on "Young and the Restless". He took home a daytime Emmy for outstanding lead actor in a drama three times. Christian has been on the cast of "The Young and the Restless" since 1993, with a short departure between 1993 to 1997.
- Vincent Irizarry. This actor plays David Hayward, a medical genius, on "All My Children". He took home the outstanding supporting actor in a drama Emmy. He also had roles on "Young and the Restless" and "Guiding Light". He started his career on "All My Children" in 1997.
- Darin Brooks. A very talented, dramatic actor that plays Max Brady on "Days of Our Lives". He has been on the show since he was 18 years old and has just recently won a Emmy for outstanding younger actor in a drama, placing him in the five best soap opera actors.
- Peter Bergman. Bergman plays Jack Abbott on the "Young and the Restless". He started on the show back in 1989 and has received twelve consecutive daytime Emmy award nominations for outstanding lead actor. He has managed to win the award three times. Before his role on "Young and the Restless," he played Dr. Cliff Warner on "All My Children" for ten years, giving him a spot in the five best soap opera actors.
- Robert Newman. Newman is known as Joshua Lewis on "Guiding Light". A very popular actor that started on the show back in 1981, he has received numerous nominations for outstanding lead actor for the Daytime Emmy Awards. His long career has made him one of the five best soap opera actors.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…