5 Best Solar Digital Watches
Do your part and help ease the burden on the environment by purchasing one of the 5 best solar digital watches on the market today. Purchase one, two or even three and never again worry about not knowing what time it is. Not only will they guarantee your prompt arrival for every event, office meeting or date, you will be doing your share to save our world one step at a time. Even when the sun is not at its peak, these watches will capture the energy from rays emitted using that power and from there, you have what you need to keep going.
- Casio Men's Calendar Day/date Solar Power Watch with Black Dial and Black Band has a round black case with a black calendar displaying the day and date. Along with a full auto EL backlight for easy viewing at any hour of the day, it keeps time for all time zones with a 1/100 of a second stopwatch. This retails for $130.
- Timex 50 Lap Solar Ironman digital watch is symbolic of the Timex name. The Timex digital watch is loaded with a number of features. In addition to a calendar, customized alarm, stopwatch with 50 lap memory recall, countdown timer, Indiglo night light, and natural digital time, it has the Timex guarantee of quality. And, it only retails for $50.
- Casio G-Shock Solar Alarm Atomic Watch with Stainless Case and Bracelet receives radio signals from the world's most accurate clock; the celsium atomic clock located at the National Bureau of Standards. And, the Casio G-Shock solar powered digital watch retails for only $109. It's shock resistant and water resistant. It also automatically changes from standard to daylight savings time, has an automatic calendar programmed through the year 2039, and is accurate within plus or minus a 15th of a second per month.
- Timex Ironman Global Trainer w/HRM is an impressive digital solar powered watch retailing at $299 which measures the heart rate, speed, distance and pace from the wrist. While the price might be a little more, it's well worth the cost. With an on screen prompt, it has a menu driven interface, GPS satellite system that tracks your location, establishes routes, records data, is windows XP compatible and recharges every three hours plus. Who can ask for more?
- Men's Casio G-Shock World Time Tide & Moon Data Red Resin Band Solar Powered Digital Watch is for the man desiring a little color on his wrist. Retailing for a little under $100, the Casio G-Shock is a tough digital watch engineered for the man engaged in rough and rugged activities. Shock resistant, water resistant and with a flash alarm system tide graph and moon data, the watch changes automatically from standard to daylight savings time with an automatic calendar programmed through the year 2099.