Add these 5 best songs to run to, to your play list. Running to music that has a great beat, not only makes your run fun, but keeps you motivated. These songs to run to are sure to keep you running when you feel like stopping. It's important to not only choose music you like, but music that keeps you pumped up. Once your body is pumped up, your legs will move faster making your run fly by.
- "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse has a great beat and will keep you moving during a run, making it a great song to run to. This song is from Amy Winehouse's album "Back to Black". This song will definitely give you a boost when you need it.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor this inspirational song is a great motivational song for those Rocky fans. Songs to run to should be motivating, and this song gives you motivation to keep going. Another great song that should be added to your running play list.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eninem makes you want to "lose yourself in the music" and keep your feet to the pavement, moving you forward each step. This is a great song to run to.
- "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin is a song to run to that has a good beat to keep you running towards your goal. She Bangs is a catchy tune and full of energy, a perfect song to add to your running play list.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West is another motivational song to run to. The lyrics "what don't kill you will only make you stronger", keep you moving on a tough run when you just feel like giving up. Running makes you stronger, play this song during your next run for a lot of motivation to "make you stronger".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
7 Dates You Can’t Go On Until You’re ‘Dating’
Here are seven outings to avoid until she officially becomes your girlfriend. Unless you’d like that to not, you know, ever actually happen.