Add these 5 best songs to run to, to your play list. Running to music that has a great beat, not only makes your run fun, but keeps you motivated. These songs to run to are sure to keep you running when you feel like stopping. It's important to not only choose music you like, but music that keeps you pumped up. Once your body is pumped up, your legs will move faster making your run fly by.
- "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse has a great beat and will keep you moving during a run, making it a great song to run to. This song is from Amy Winehouse's album "Back to Black". This song will definitely give you a boost when you need it.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor this inspirational song is a great motivational song for those Rocky fans. Songs to run to should be motivating, and this song gives you motivation to keep going. Another great song that should be added to your running play list.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eninem makes you want to "lose yourself in the music" and keep your feet to the pavement, moving you forward each step. This is a great song to run to.
- "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin is a song to run to that has a good beat to keep you running towards your goal. She Bangs is a catchy tune and full of energy, a perfect song to add to your running play list.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West is another motivational song to run to. The lyrics "what don't kill you will only make you stronger", keep you moving on a tough run when you just feel like giving up. Running makes you stronger, play this song during your next run for a lot of motivation to "make you stronger".
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.
11 Hot Reality Stars Who Got Naked On Television (PHOTOS)
Reality shows tend to bring out the wildest in people. Just this week, for example, model Cinthia Fernandez (right) appeared on Bailando Por Un Sueno (the Argentine version of Danc ...