5 Best Specialized Road Cycling Shoes
The 5 best Specialized road cycling shoes are some of the best in the entire industry. If you are seeking road cycling shoes that are nothing but top-notch shoes and assure the best in performance, look no farther. Some of Specialized's road cycling shoes sure are pricey, but you cannot really put a price tag on performance.
- Pro Road Shoe The best Specialized road cycling shoe features Body Geometry technology, which is why it easily captures the number one spot. As a cyclist, you want to have the most efficient power transfer possible from your peddling to the actual pedal and the bicycle beyond that. Specialized's Pro Road Shoe features TorsionBox technology that improves stiffness in your sole, causing greater power transfer.
- Expert Road Shoe The Expert Road Shoe by Specialized features a glass composite sole, which is so unique that it deserves the number two spot on this countdown of the best Specialized road cycling shoes for that alone. Along with Boa dial adjustment, this road cycling shoe also will enhance your performance by way of its BG features in its footbed and its outsole.
- Defroster Road Shoe Specialized's Defroster Road Shoe is the cycling shoe you want during your time bicycling in the cold and wet weather. Because of its light insulation and water resistance, the Defroster Road Shoe steals the number three spot and is truly a cycling shoe that will give you performance and security even in lousy weather.
- Trivent Expert Shoe This cycling shoe is a great choice for triathletes during their cycling portions because of its unbeatable ventilation along with its faster transitions. Faster transitions include the characteristic of temperature-regulating construction, which just means that it ably makes road heat bounce of your shoe, even in the hottest conditions for bicycling.
- Sport Road Shoe The Specialized Sport Road Shoe is the ideal shoe for beginners and even just amateur road enthusiasts, which is why its price is lower than the other shoes on this list. At number five due to its affordability and entry-level ease, the Sport Road Shoe comes with a nylon sole that has been glass reinforced.