The 5 best "Spongebob Squarepants" episodes never fail to amuse fans and will stay classics forever. Although "Spongebob Squarepants" is catered to children, adults watch it too and find it hilarious; some of the content is actually a bit racy for young children. Here are the 5 best "Spongebob Squarepants" episodes with the funny yellow sponge.
- Rock bottom. This is one of the 5 best "Spongebob Squarepants" episodes to air, as Spongebob shows his very vulnerable side. After a day at the amusement park, Patrick and Spongebob head home on the wrong bus leaving from Bikini Bottom to Rock Bottom. While Patrick hops on the correct bus heading back to Bikini Bottom, Spongebob finds himself stuck in the scary, dark town until morning, after failed attempts to board the last Bikini Bottom bus. Throughout the night, Spongebob hears strange noises from a creepy looking anglerfish following his every move. In the end, the fish turns out to be a Good Samaritan, giving Spongebob the balloon he left at the amusement. The fish blows up the balloon for Spongebob, giving it back to him as the balloon floats him back home.
- Porous Pockets. Spongebob enjoys the outdoors at "Jellyfish Fields" when he bumps into Patrick. While the two go for a walk, they spot a sickly looking clam; Patrick unknowingly saves the clam from choking when it coughs up a shiny volleyball found by Spongebob. The next day, the two friends enjoy a day at the beach. Before using their volleyball, an appraiser eyes it and offers a 'small' sum of cash for it. Spongebob instantly becomes a millionaire and buys himself a new set of friends, develops a haughty attitude, lives in a mansion, and forget his best friend, Patrick.
- Jellyfish Jam. Spongebob takes home his newfound pet jellyfish. After Spongebob and his jellyfish party the night away, Spongebob retreats to his bedroom to rest. The next morning Spongebob discovers his pet invited dozens of jellyfish to his home and they all become a nuisance as they dance and blast music until the morning. Spongebob's pet snail Gary finds a way to calm the jellyfish down by knocking his eyes together and gets help from clams, chains, bubbles, and the dolphin's sounds to guide them out of his home and back to "Jellyfish Field."
- Sailor Mouth. During a day at work, Mr. Krabs asks Spongebob to take out the garbage. While in the alley, he notices a few sentences: one dissing Squidward and another about Mr. Krabs. Spongebob discovers an obscene word and repeats it loudly; he passes it off as a sentence enhancer and Patrick defines it as fancy. While in the Krusty Krab, restaurant, they use the swear word around customers, which drives the customers out of the store. Mr. Krabs is displeased with their use of their ‘fancy’ word and reveals to Spongebob and Patrick that they were cursing all along. This is one of the best Spongebob episodes to air as Spongebob and Patrick are unaware of using foul language and the word is masked from the viewers ears by a dolphin squeak.
- Chocolate with Nuts. After Spongebob goes to his mailbox to sort out his mail, the sponge and Patrick flip through "Fancy Living', a magazine about rich entrepreneurs. The magazine gives the two friends the idea to sell chocolate candy bars to their neighbors so they can earn big bucks. During their candy sale, they realize selling candy is not easy as they visit a house of a seemingly deranged man who screams "CHOCOLATE!" at them and also get swindled by a con man who uses different tactics to take their hard-earned money from them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.