5 Best Sport Betting Systems
Some of America’s favorite pastimes are these five best sport betting systems. Of course, when you first hear the term “betting,” casinos are probably the first thing that comes to mind. However, with the turn of the century and hard economic times, people are willing to take their chances on just about anything to earn extra money. Sports betting has become quite the popular phenomenon. Here are the top five sports betting systems:
- NFL and college football teams. Gamblers nationwide sign up for a fantasy football league when the season starts in the fall. Each individual is an “owner” and participates in a mock draft before the season starts. Depending on the actual statistics of each player on their roster each week, their team earns points leading up to the play-off’s. A combination of the total points and head-to-head games won each week decides on the league's champion. More then 27 million players play fantasy football.
- March Madness. The NCAA provides a tournament bracket worksheet for the college basketball playoffs every spring. Here, you predict the outcome of each game advancing them all the way to the final four and then to the championship game. Each prediction is compared to others who are in the pool and the one with the closest prediction wins. These brackets have brought tremendous popularity to the tournament.
- Online poker sites. Online poker sites have become increasingly popular due to the convenience of being in your own home. Most sites require you to load money into an account using a Paypal account. The online sites allow lower stakes and less intimidation. There are several sites to choose from, with the major sites offering varying features to entice new players.
- Horse racing. Horse racing has been practiced for centuries. Held on the first Saturday in May and known as “the fastest two minutes in sports” is one of the biggest races known as the Kentucky Derby. This race is ranked first for horse betting in the United States.
- Soccer. On a global scale, soccer is one of the largest betting systems in the world. With soccer, not only can you bet on either team, but you can also bet that it will be a tie. In Europe, soccer betting is larger than NFL betting in the United States. It uses a system known as “the money line” which is similar to the point spread.
There are several betting systems out there, with these five being among the most popular and easiest to use. While gambling is not always a guaranteed win, it’s always an adrenaline fueled good time.