5 Best Sport Motorcycles
The 5 best sport motorcycles all offer seating for two, luggage space for clean clothes and other accessories. All of the sport motorcycles must have powerful motors, perfect brakes and lots of horsepower. Below are the 5 best sport motorcycles.
- Ducati ST2: Both men and women have a powerful connection to the Ducati ST2 which is one of the best sport motorcycles. Razor sharp handling and the super strong Brembo twin front discs can lift the rear wheels right off the pavement at a high speed stop just by touching the lever. The saddlebags on the Ducati have plenty of usable cubic inches.
- Honda ST 1100 ABS II: As one of the oldest sport bikes, the Honda ST 1100 is still one of the best sport motorcycles even after ten years in production and being unchanged. The seat ride for a passenger is comfortable, and the passenger is able to view over the driver's shoulder. Steering the Honda ST 1100 is still light even when going down twisty hills.
- Yamaha FZ1: Another one of the best sport motorcycles is the Yamaha FZ1. With a quiet engine at low speeds, the Yamaha explodes at higher speeds. The Yamaha handles with razor sharp precision which is great for riding canyons and winding hills. The riding position is a bit hunched over for very long cruises.
- Triumph Sprint ST: The Triumph disappeared for a while but now it is back as one of the best sport motorcycles. The Triumph Sprint will give an awesome ride on the interstate due to the low pegs and soft, wide seat. The sport bike's saddlebags also use two locking latches to close.
- BMW R 1150 R/T: The BMW R is one of the best sport motorcycles especially for cross-country touring. BMW R is equipped with many high tech features including a braking system that is hydraulically boosted by the ABS pump. The handgrips and seats are electrically warmed, and the windscreen is motorized to go up and down six inches.
Posted on: Nov. 25, 2010