Uncovering the five best sports bars in Dallas was an easy find. Sure, there are plenty of sports bars and want to be sports bars in such a huge city as Dallas but these fiver sports bars set themselves apart. The best sports bars in Dallas present the finest bar food and always the best seat in the house.
- Frankie’s Sports Bar is without question the best sports bar in Dallas. With a menu that is out of this world and thirty Hi-Definition televisions surround the fanfare, there is not a bad seat or empty stomach in the house. Best beer selection too, did I mention this is the best sports bar in Dallas? Frankie’s Sports Bar: 3227 McKinney Ave, Dallas, Texas 75204.
- Ten Sports Grill is a downtown sports bar that offers an explosive menu and drink menu that will keep mouths moist and ready to cheer on their favorite teams. They have a very impressive one-hundred and ten inch projection screen for ultimate sports viewing. Ten Sports Grill: 1302 Main St, Dallas, Texas 75202.
- Buffalo Wild Wings offers mega Hi-Definition televisions and surround sound for the at the game feel. Wings and more wings for finger food as you enjoy a cold one with friends at the neighborhood feel sports bar. Buffalo Wild Wings: 5000 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, Texas 75254.
- Dave and Buster’s offers sports to watch, play and enjoy. With a full menu and bar with multiple levels of entertainment, this is one of the best bars to enjoy your sports entertainment. Dave and Buster’s: 8021 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, Texas 75231.
- Sharkey’s Bar and Grill is a fun spot to watch the game or shoot some pool. One of the longer standing sports bars in Dallas, this venue offers loads of fun and plenty of seats to enjoy the big game. Sharkey’s Bar and Grill: 17453 Preston Rd, Dallas, Texas 75252.
What are you waiting for? Put on your favorite team’s colors, head out to one of these fine sport’s bars, and enjoy the game!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …