It may have taken New Orleans years to win a Super Bowl, but the 5 best sports bars in New Orleans demonstrate a long tradition of competition and passion that the city itself has always embraced. Should you end up in the Big Easy, don't leave before trying out the best sports bars in New Orleans for all your nightlife needs.
- Finn McCool's Irish Pub: Keep tabs on Finn McCool's Irish Pub with its weekly newsletter. Stay in touch with upcoming events and sports schedules by signing up when you drop by. At Finn McCool's, you can keep up with the NBA, the NFL, even international sports like Rugby, on any one of their flat-screen televisions. You can also participate in dart leagues, pool leagues, exclusive pub quizzes, and board games.
- McGuire's of New Orleans: Known for its Monday Night Football celebrations and its "Almost World Famous" stuffed and deep-fried hamburger, McGuire's of New Orleans has all the ambience and great food you expect from the best sports bars in New Orleans.
- Sports Vue: From the famous Elysian Fields Avenue, the Sports Vue is another Louisiana favorite, and a must on the list of best sports bars in New Orleans. At Sports Vue, you can enjoy any sporting event while chowing down on any high-calorie, high-quality, artery-bursting meal you can think of!
- Bullets Sports Bar: On Tureaud Avenue, you'll find yet another of the best sports bars in New Orleans, the always hopping, always tasty Bullet's Sports Bar. Featuring live DJ's and live sports on all of its many flat-panel TVs, you may not want to take in a game anywhere else. You can also go outside and enjoy live music events. It's a great place if you're looking for one of the truly best sports bars in New Orleans.
- Big Easy Billiards and Sports Bar: No list of the best sports bars in New Orleans would be complete without including Big Easy Billiards and Sports Bar. Smack dab in the middle of a bustling Citrus Boulevard is this Louisiana favorite. A cozy and exciting place to shoot pool or take in the big game, you'll get stiff drinks and surprisingly high-quality menu items to make the most of your Big Easy getaway.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.