5 Best Sports Running Watches
Preparing for a big race requires a good watch; here are 5 best sports running watches that may interest you. Running is a great sport for any guy. It builds up leg strength, increases stamina and gives you that competitive edge to win. Choosing the right sports watch is just as important as choosing a good pair of running shoes to wear. Take a look at these sports running watches. You might find one you need.
- Timex Sleek 150 Tap Screen Full: This men’s sports running watch has a full face and a black case. It’s water resistant up to 100 meters. This watch also has a training log, nutrition timer and Indiglo backlight. Keep track of your pace with the target pace timer. The Timex Sleek also uses a tap screen to activate the features.
- Soleus 26.2 Chronograph 100 Lap Large: The Soleus is an excellent choice for the active runner. This watch is sweat proof, lightweight and simple to operate. It comes with a five second alarm and 30 run data tap. The all-black case surrounds a large viewing area.
- Triax Speed 10 Regular: This innovative and stylish running watch by Nike has a large viewing screen for the serious runner. This feature keeps you from getting distracted when checking your specs. As with other Nike products, the Triax is made of high quality material. It features a one-touch backlight, ten lap chronograph and recall feature. Get yours at the Nike online store.
- Forerunner 110: The Forerunner is made by Garmin. This cool sports running watch features an easy to use start-up. You only need to press a couple of buttons when you're running or training hard. It has a 1000 lap memory so you don't have to start over when you reach 100 laps. Some models also come with a heart rate monitor. This watch comes in red and black colors for men. The Forerunner uses GPS technology to help you keep track of where you are and how many miles you run.
- Tech4O: Tech4O running watches aren't as well-known as Nike or Garmin. However, the Tech4O's Accelerator Men's Carbon watch has nice features. It comes in an all-black case, easy to use and fits comfortably on your wrist. The timer is easily set as well. It's also good for other sports besides running.