The 5 best sports watches with a stopwatch are affordable but durable time pieces. If you are into exercising, are a sports coach or just need a reliable timepiece with a good stopwatch, the consider one of these sports watches with a stopwatch. With name brand manufacturers and years of quality behind them, any of these watches would make a good choice for your sports watch needs.
- Casio LWS200 Series The LWS200 series by Casio is a durable sports watch that offers several levels of durability. The solar power cell is shock-resistant and the watch itself is waterproof in up to 50 meters of water. The stopwatch on the LWS200 series is up to one-one hundredth of a second accurate and the watch has 120-lap memory. As of 2010, the LWS200 series of watches had a retail price under $40, which makes it one of the best sports watches with a stopwatch.
- WYXT European Watch.When a watch is used as a countdown timepiece in German and English soccer leagues, you know it qualifies as one of the best sports watches with a stopwatch. The WYXT European Watch is powered by a lithium battery and is water-resistant up to 50 meters. Not only does it have a reliable stopwatch, you can also set a tone to go off when you have reached pre-determined time point either on the count-up or on a countdown.
- Freestyle Rockway The Freestyle Rockway is a men's sports watch with a shock-resistant case and a 50-lap memory for the stopwatch feature. This watch also has some added features such as a 100 meter water depth rating and a night vision backlight for nighttime use. As of 2010, the retail price of less than $25 makes this watch one of the best sports watches with a stopwatch available.
- Casio SGW100 Series With a retail price as of 2010 of under $65, the Casio SGW100 series offers features that the serious distance runner would need. On top of a stopwatch feature with an alarm, the SGW100 series also has a temperature and wind direction indicator. It is water-resistant up to 200 meters, which makes it the perfect choice for divers and swimmers.
- Ultrack Soccer & Referee Watch A watch with the name "Sports & Referee Watch" would qualify as a sports watch. With a programmable countdown timer and fully functioning stopwatch, this inexpensive but high quality watch from Ultrak qualifies as one of the best sport watches with a stopwatch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.