Step up your game with these 5 best squash court shoes. Squash is an active sport played by men and women. You need the right racket, grips and shoes to score the winning points. These best squash court shoes are just what you need to accomplish this.
- Asics Gel Sensei 3 Squash Shoes: This Asics model of squash court shoes are made with an Impact Guidance System. The gel insole cushions your every step. The lacing fits is designed to prevent chafing and irritation while you play. A rearfoot and forefoot gel system keeps you comfortable and reduces shock. A special memory foam is in the collar. This foam also provides major heel support. Shoe sizes range from 8 to 13.
- Harrow Sneak Indoor Court Men's Shoe: Harrow has a variety of squash court shoes you can choose from. The Sneak Indoor is their newest model. It's all white with gray. The upper is made of mesh material that allows for maximum breathing, while the padded tongue prevents chafing. It's designed for a comfortable fit. Sizes ranges from 8 to 13. This shoe's rubber sole also gives you better traction on slippery indoor surfaces.
- Wilson Court Elite 1000 Mid Squash: Wilson markets these squash shoes for speed and control. The foam insole and sockliner provide terrific comfort. You can feel confident with the moisture control lining as well. The shoes come in all sizes including a large 13.
- Head Genesis: The Genesis model is an attractive shoe that comes in all sizes. The new comfort grid material in the heel and forefoot provides great traction and stability for players. Head Genesis also features a moisture control system to keep your feet cool and dry. You'll feel your best with the built-in shock absorbers.
- Ashaway AST 500i: The Ashaway's mid-cut design helps support your feet and ankles. The upper is a combination of mesh and leather. This feature keeps moisture away. If you need squash court shoes with extra traction, then you should consider the Ashaway AST. It comes with a DuraXtreme outsole that is specifically design for courts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.