Want to know the 5 best squash racket bags? Take a look at these squash racket bags. Worrying about damage or carrying your squash racket can be a hassle. Protect your rackets with these sturdy bags.
- Prince 03 Triple Racket Bag: This bag can hold up to three squash rackets. Carrying it is a snap with the adjustable shoulder strap. This strap is also detachable if you prefer to carry your bag by the short handles. This model comes with one more smaller pocket near the short handles.
- Harrow Dread Tour Shoulder Racket Bag: Harrow comes with two compartments that fits six squash rackets. The shoulder straps are in the style of a backpack. This makes carrying your bad comfortable. Other features include two side pockets and vent holes. A special material called 800 denier completes the bag's look. The multiple-colored design may vary.
- Dunlop M-fil 3 Racket Bag: This awesome red bag is simple. You can carry three rackets at a time for convenience. The shoulder strap is strong and sturdy enough for active lifestyles. If you need more room, check out the M-fil 6. It carries six rackets.
- Wilson Davis Cup 8-pack Racket Bag: The Wilson Davis Cup carries about eight rackets. You also provides extra pockets for any other items you want to carry. A wet storage pocket lets you put your sweaty shirt or head band away safely. It also conveniently comes with an adjustable shoulder strap and backpack straps. Wilson also sells other racket bags that includes the Pro Staff and Classic Red.
- Head Performance Combi Bag: This racket bag has a climate-control feature that protects against harsh heat or cold. It also has pockets for your MP3 and cell phone. Each handle is padded for easy carrying. This six-racket bag is great for multiple rackets. The Head Performance Combi Bag is sold in navy blue with silver designs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.